“Listings for Buildium” is a light-weight property listing plugin that lists your rental properties on your WordPress site from your Buildium account using a simple shortcode.
The old iframe method of showing rental listings does not allow site owners to customize the styling and improve SEO. This plugin will give you the freedom to make any changes to the listings page.
All your Buildium rental listings will be shown in an interactive way that you can customize from the plugin’s settings page easily. You will get all the filters from your Buildium listings page working as they work there.
Shortcode: [bldm_listings] or [bldm_listings url=”https://example.managebuilding.com”]
where you want to show the rental listings. A full-width page is recommended for good styling.
Notice: This plugin depends on “allow_url_fopen” to get the content from Buildium rental listings site. Please add “allow_url_fopen = 1” in your php.ini file or contact your hosting to enable it.
You will need to enter your Buildium account page URL in the plugin settings that looks like this – https://example.managebuilding.com
(Please don’t include trailing slash at the end)
Check our other WordPress Plugin – Listings for Appfolio PRO
- Easy setup for the plugin.
- iframe alternative method that allows you any customization on the layout and styling.
- SEO improvement.
- No need to manually add rental listings.
- No need to manually sync the listings with your Buildium account.
- Gives you styling freedom.
- Filters to search for rental listings.
- Interactive 3 column design for listings page.
- Single property listing opens in the same page.
- Easy to use shortcode.
- Full screen gallery to view the property images.
- Customization options in WordPress backend.
- Support for multiple Buildium accounts to load listings from.
- Video support in the Gallery.
- Display Residential, Commercial or all listings using the search filter.
- Hide/Show filters, buttons, Price, Availability, Title, Address.
- Replaceable icons for bedroom and bathroom labels.
- 1 column and 2 columns design options.
- Gallery popup/lightbox showing full size images.
- Options to toggle different search filters.
- Option to use custom link for Apply buttons.
- Option to add a Page heading.